Tuesday

Last Longer in Bed - Having the Best Sex and Orgasm Ever

It is quite annoying, to discover after sex, from the facial expression and attitude of your woman that you didn't satisfy her. I tell you, it is really disturbing because I have been there before. The joy of every man is to receive a pat perhaps on the back, from your woman for a good job well done in bed.

A day I will never forget in my life, was when an ex of mine hissed at me after sex, for not being able to make her yell for more, and much more, for not lasting longer in bed. She clothed herself, walked out of the door, and eventually walked out of my life.

I sincerely wished I could do better. I was not able to last long, and I lost her forever. Real men want to rock her world in bed, and make her orgasm to the point where she votes for you as the best lover she has ever had. The challenge however is; how many guys have been able to do this?

I will quickly suggest a tip, that will help you last longer in bed, and help you in taking your woman to the peak of sexual climax. It is just a simple exercise that will make your penis grow stronger, and give you better erection, thereby making you last longer with her in bed. It involves massaging your penis to the point of erection, and making it go up and down continuously, for a good number of times. Do this often for some weeks, the result would be an enlarged penis, and a much stronger erection.

This is just an eye opener to many various ways that could lead to your lasting longer in bed.

If you however want to do much better in bed, and give your woman pulsating sex and orgasm humanly possible, I recommend you see Orgasm on command.

No comments:

Post a Comment