Saturday

Kissing, Sex and Pulsating Orgasms

Are you a good kisser? What if I told you that girls love kissing a lot. Ask any lady, they rarely forget their first kiss. It has little or less to do with their having it for the first time, or how hot and special it was. It was more of a dream come true. This is something that they do feel the sweetness on their inside, and just can't but savor and cherish the real act.

My lady asked me for a kiss just five days into our relationship. Of course it wasn't her first kiss. She later told me that she would have asked for it much earlier, but does not want to be seen as a cheap girl. Hey! You need to enhance your kissing skills because she loves it, and it is one of the ways to drive her lovely mad, to the point of pulsating orgasm. If your girl had never told you that you are a good kisser, watch it, your relationship might be heading for the rocks.

Your woman won't see you as good lover if you are lacking in this area, because kissing is extremely important to her. Whenever my girl says she wants to drink water, what she is saying to me impliedly is that I should give it to her the way I use to do. I tell you, am a good kisser. And before long, we land in bed, and the result is extreme sex and orgasm.

It would interest you to know that kissing is not all about striking your lips against that of your partner, it is a way of setting her whole body on fire, and making her wet for sex and orgasm. Kissing matter a lot to her. Improve your ability in this area, your sex life and ability to achieve orgasms would be better for it.

For more tips on how to drive any girl sexually wild by giving her best female orgasm, I recommend you see orgasm on command. 

No comments:

Post a Comment